Tuesday 20 October 2009

GAME REVIEW : Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES (PS3)

Developed by Naughty Dog
Published by SCEE


REVIEW

+ Absolutely fantastic story and characters. +

+ Probably the best graphics I have seen in a game so far.+

+ Amazing action that always keeps you on your toes. +

+ Some of the best platforming moments I have ever played. +

+ Some really good stealth sections too. +

+ Online co-op is extremely fun and addictive. +

+ The multiplayer is really good too - but still not as great as Halo for me. +

+ Brilliant sound design. The effects, dialogue, score and more are all done to perfection.+

+I really can't stress enough about how great the story is. The cutscenes are perfectly done thanks to brilliant mo-cap and acting work from everyone involved. I couldn't put the controller down, cos I always wanted to see what happened next. +

- Sometimes there are too many gunfights, and you can't help but want a break. -

BEST MOMENT

There are so many to choose from. I'm gonna say the train sequence though. There's nothing better than hanging off the side of the train, and managing to climb up just in time before you hit a signal. So good.

MY RATING
+++++++++-



No comments:

Post a Comment