Sunday 19 July 2009

MOVIE REVIEW : Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen


TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

Directed by Michael Bay

Starring Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox

PLOT

Decepticon forces return to Earth on a mission to take Sam Witwicky prisoner, after the young hero learns the truth about the ancient origins of the Transformers. Joining the mission to protect humankind is Optimus Prime, who forms an alliance with international armies for a second epic battle.

REVIEW

+ CG was so good I wanted to lick my own eyeballs. +

+ Spectacular ... pretty much as big as movies can get at the moment. +

+ I don't care what other people think - I still like Shia LaBeouf. +

+ I loved everything with the parents - some people may hate the goofy sense of humour, but I really love them in both the movies. +

+ Steve Jablonsky's score is great again - though more of the same. +

+ Though the plot wasn't great - I still enjoyed the overall story and following the characters. +

+ Sound design was outstanding and very, very loud. +

- It just wasn't as good as the first one. -

- More plot holes than a caterpillar infested plant. -

- I'm all for immature humour - but this did take it too far sometimes. -

BEST MOMENT

Optimus Prime versus about six Decepticons in the forest. Epic, awesome, shocking.

MY RATING
+++++++---



No comments:

Post a Comment