Tuesday 23 June 2009

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

For me, the game I'm looking forward to most this year (more than Assassin's Creed 2 Modern Warfare 2) is actually the sequel to my favourite PlayStation game - Uncharted.

This trailer looks too good. The graphics are the best I've seen on a console so far, and the gameplay looks even better than last time.

These games are the closest thing you'll get to living an Indiana Jones game. If you haven't checked out the last game - do it now.

This trailer is story focused which is why I love it so much. The main thing that I loved was that Elena is back. Up to now they've only showed a new girl, and I really wanted Elena back because of the great chemistry between them.

Looks awesome!



And check out this gameplay too to see why these games are just so immersive. And check out the graphics!

No comments:

Post a Comment