Wednesday 10 June 2009

MOVIE REVIEW : Angels and Demons


ANGELS AND DEMONS

Directed by Ron Howard

Starring Tom Hanks, Ewan McGregor and Ayelet Zurer

PLOT

Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon works to solve a murder and prevent a terrorist act against the Vatican.

REVIEW

+ I liked the first - and this one is far better. +

+ Excellent pacing, feels fast but never rushed. +

+ A knock out score from Hans Zimmer. +

+ Good acting from everyone involved. +

+ I've read the book, knew what was going to happen... but it still made me tense! +

+ One of the best explosions I've seen so far in a movie! +

+ I like the way you think the movie ends, then it carries on... +

+ Cleverly executed death scenes - violent but never too violent. +

- The beginning felt a little slow. -

- They missed a lot out from the book. -

BEST MOMENT

The explosion at the end - the most I've grinned so far this Summer.

MY RATING
++++++++--



No comments:

Post a Comment