Friday 28 November 2008

Hook!


Myself and dear Joel were just watching "Hook", the 1991 film by Spielberg.

I just wanted to say... HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LIKE THIS FILM?!?

So many people hate it, and I just view it and love every second. Every character. All the music. The look. What is wrong with it?? What is wrong with these people??

In the upcoming week I plan to start making some lists of my favourite films in each genre. Some may be strange and not what you expect! Comment back to them when they arrive and give me your thoughts!

BUT FIRST! What are your thoughts on Hook?! GOOD? BAD?!

3 comments:

  1. Well it's obviously the best childhood film in the whole freakin' world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourites matey! I watch this at least once a month, It's class! So many funny stuff happening in it. Katie thinks it's a great film as well. She owns it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should say 'Mighty' lol! Too early for typing.

    ReplyDelete