Tuesday 28 April 2009

Where Have I Been?

Hey readers!

Haven't posted for a while. Truth is that I've just been on my Easter break and just forgot about my blog!

I did also get quite obsessed again with Assassin's Creed, but am proud to say I got the full 1000 Gamerpoints on my SexBox! Woop!

Unfortunately now my 360 is once again dying. I think I may sell it on eBay and get a new fresh one.

I'm back at Uni now for four weeks finishing the film. I'm just working on the edit now but it should be done soon.

As for the Top 100 Film Moments... I am going to finish it, but it will be over Summer as I need all my DVDs in one place to get screenshots etc and at I only have a limited amount here!

However, I will be writing quite a few reviews soon. Some movies I watched over Summer and some TV season reviews as they are all starting to come to an end now!

So check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment