Tuesday 5 May 2009

New Reviewing System...

Hey everyone...

I'll be honest, there's so many reviews I want to write, and I just don't have the time and can't be bothered to write a long review for each one.

I have decided on a new reviewing system I will use on this blog for future films, games, TV etc...

Everything I review will have 10 bullet points free. I will write ten things that I liked or I didn't like about whatever it is I am reviewing.

So if I like something, that bullet point is changed to a + sign.

If I dislike something, the bullet point will be a - sign.

At the end of the review, the amount of +'s out of the ten bullet points is the final star rating for the review.

This should work out well and allow me to review more quickly in future.

Check back in soon for the first review in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment