Saturday 19 December 2009

Shalom!

Hey readers!

Sorry I've been away for a while. Been extremely busy at Uni... editing our film. It's coming along very nicely though. And we just filmed the final scene recently, which had its problems... but on the whole went very well!

Just had two of my wisdom teeth out, so have been feeling pretty poo these last few days. Luckily saw Avatar yesterday, which made me forgot about all that for 2 and a half hours. You can read the review below.

A lot of people have asked why Blessed-Topia 2 never came out this December. I can confirm now that a sequel is in the works but with my massive work load of the film and my dissertation, I just couldn't do it for this December. Keep looking however, as it will be out early next year.

Anyway, here's a couple of new movie reviews from you. I will be posting my top 10 films of the year soon so keep watching.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment