Sunday 8 February 2009

Tonselitus!

Hey guys!

Sorry I've not updated in a while. On Tuesday I woke up feeling absolutely dreadful. On Wednesday I was even worse. Kept going from boiling hot to freezing cold, a headache that could've beaten up a horse, and of course a throat that was so sore I could barely swallow. Clearly something was wrong!

Turns out I had what the Doctor described as a "severe case" of tonselitus! It really took over my body for a few days, but I'm now on anti-biotics and am alive again and kicking... getting better!

Start Uni again tomorrow (I hope)... and I will post some reviews tonight that I need to catch up on!

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. my review of tonselitus: not very nice at all really! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what does tonselitus look like

    ReplyDelete