Wednesday 13 January 2010

BEST ACTRESS of 2009

BEST ACTRESS of 2009

WINNER: Zoe Saldana for Avatar

Ooooo. Now this is a controversial decision. How dare I put a motion capture performance as the best of 2009?! Well, I really do think she gave the best performance of the year. Motion capture is just a way of showing a character, it would be nothing without the actress behind it. Zoe Seldana blew me away with her character in this. I LOVED how she reacted when her home was destroyed and finding her Father. Brilliant. For me, the best of the year.


RUNNER UP: Zooey Deschanel for (500) Days of Summer

Okay, I admit it... I have a serious soft spot for Zooey Deschanel. However, I really do think she deserves this spot for her turn in 500 Days. She made all the male audiences feel exactly like Tom. She built us up, and then smashed us down. Yet at the end, you can't still help liking her a little... even though she has down such a horrible thing.


HONOURABLE MENTIONS: Emma Watson for Harry Potter 6, Cate Blanchett for Benjamin Button.

No comments:

Post a Comment