Wednesday 13 January 2010

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT of 2009

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT of 2009

WINNER: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I loved the first two X-Men films, and still really liked the third one. I know it had its problems, but it was nothing on this. How could a series fall so far so quickly. There are so many flaws, the main one being that there are a stupid amount of characters that each get about 3 minutes screen time each. The CG wasn't up to scratch, the music was poo. Everything about the film just feels a bit meh. What a disappointment.


RUNNER UP: Bruno

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy Bruno. It was disappointing however. It was nowhere near as funny as Borat, and he just felt sometimes like he was trying too hard. The other problem is that they showed all the best moments in the trailer. I just hoped for more, and didn't laugh as hard as I expected to. Shame really.


HONOURABLE MENTIONS: Transformers 2, Where the Wild Things Are

No comments:

Post a Comment