Wednesday 24 December 2008

BLESSED-TOPIA : Chapter 25 - A New Start

CHAPTER 25 - A NEW START

Joel placed his dead friend on the ground. He stood up and started to cry. Michaedeer just looked at the dead Little Bozling, not believing what had happened.

“He saved my life…” she softly said. “I wish we could have done something…”

She looked around the battlefield. Bodies lay everywhere. Bodies of elves. Bodies of celebrities. Bodies of other creatures, but there was a positive aura in the air.

“We won…” Martin suddenly said, getting to his feet, “WE WON!” The remaining good elf troops and other creatures started to cheer. “THIS LAND IS OURS AGAIN!”

Michaedeer or Joel didn’t cheer though. “You’ve done what you wanted Joel…” she said, “You can go back home…”

Joel stood there, looking away from her. He slowly then turned. “What is home? Where friends are? Where I belong?”

“What are you saying?” Martin asked, a little confused.

“I get one wish for defeating Santa Blessed,” Joel said, “I wish… that Little Bozling were alive again!”

There was a huge white flash. Light filled the air. For a moment Joel was scared, but then the brightness was gone again. He turned towards Little Bozling. His eyes started to flicker.

“Little Bozling?” Joel said excitedly, kneeling next to him. He pulled back the elf’s shirt. The wound was gone. It looked like none of it had ever happened.

“What’s going on?” a familiar voice then said. Little Bozling sat up. Michaedeer started to cry.

“What the hell’s wrong with her?” Little Bozling asked Joel. “Did she lose her wine or something?”

Joel started to laugh. “You’re alive!” he said.

“Of course I’m alive!” the small elf said. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

He stood up and patted Michaedeer on the shoulder. “It’s okay dear, we’ll get you some wine…” he said empathetically.

She turned round, tears of joy streaming from her face. “I’ve gone off wine for a bit…” she replied, laughing, “I had to drink my way out of that cave and I think I’ve had enough for a lifetime!”

Little Bozling turned to Joel and unslyly whispered, “Well… we’ll see about that!”

They all laughed. Michaedeer then turned to Joel. “You used your wish Joel! You only get one!”

Joel smiled, “I know…” he said.

“How are you going to get home?” Little Bozling asked, panic in his voice.

“I’m not going anywhere!” Joel said, “I have no friends back home. I thought Dan liked me, but he just sent me here. My family don’t care about me. Unlike… all of you. That is why I have decided to stay in Blessed-Topia!”

Little Bozling jumped up in joy, “YOU WILL! OH MY GOD! THIS IS FANTASTIC!” The small elf hugged him, he then looked up. “Why are you wearing trousers?”

Joel laughed, “Do you not like them?”

“They’re a bit gay…” Little Bozling said.

Joel laughed and took them off, “Better?” He was now half naked again.

“Much!” Little Bozling grinned. Michaedeer rolled her eyes. All three of them were now stood up.

“What’s that?” Martin suddenly shouted out, diving to the floor.

He swept back some of the snow off the floor. Green grass was poking out. It was starting to show up anywhere. A group of elves walked up to the four of them.

“I’ve not seen grass in this land for hundreds of years…” a random elf mumbled. “The land is ours again!”

“Not quite…” another one said, Joel recognised him, he was Joelfrakeus’s second elf in charge, one of the leaders of the Land of Elves. “Joelfrakeus was killed… the land has no leader…” the high elf said.

They all looked towards Little Bozling.

“Me?” Little Bozling said, shocked. “I can’t be Elf Prime Minister!”

“Why not?” one of them asked. “He trusted you. You have shown extraordinary bravery. You are willing to put your life on the line for others. The journey may be long, but you can do it…”

Little Bozling looked at Joel. Joel smiled back at him and nodded his head.

“Erm… okay…” Little Bozling said quietly.

“Fantastic!” they all shouted out, “We will make the arrangements over the coming weeks!”

They then walked up to Michaedeer, “Did you do this?” They all looked around at the random creatures walking around that had won the war.

“I did…” she said, “I heard about the war and knew something had to be done… so I went to what I know, the creatures of the Wastelands!”

“This is not the Wastelands anymore!” Martin said suddenly, “It will be the Grasslands again! Just how it once was!”

“How would you like to rule over the Grasslands?” the elf asked.

Michaedeer nearly fainted. Her? Ruler of the Grasslands? Surely that couldn’t be right, not a week ago she was a drunkard in a cave.

“What do you say then?” the elf said again.

Michaedeer smiled. “I’m going to have to refuse…” she said, to everyone’s surprise. “The Grasslands is meant to be a free realm in this world. It needs to leader… but I promise you, I will always be here to watch over it!”

The elf nodded at her, smiling. He then finally turned to Joel. Joel couldn’t help it. He had a huge grin across his face.

“And as for you…” the elf said, looking at him, “I can’t think of a greater honour than this…”

What was it? Oh! He wanted something good!

“We elves have long forgotten the name of this land, but with Santa Blessed destroyed it is no longer Blessed-Topia. I would like to rename the land Joel-Topia. What do you say to that?”

Joel couldn’t reply though, for he had fainted. What an honour. Little Bozling slapped him and he came to.

The high elf continued, “You are to lead Joel-Topia. The coming of you brought a wave of hope to this land, one that we wish to continue. What do you say?”

But Joel had fainted again.

It is at this point in the story where Joel’s tale ends. He ruled the land well till the end of his days, along with Little Bozling and Michaedeer at his side. The land was once again happy and united. Free of the death and destruction that Santa Blessed had brought them.

The lands of Joel-Topia once again had life everywhere. The Grasslands were as beautiful as Joel had imagined them. Celebrity Land had been destroyed. And the Land of Elves finally was a wonderful place for Joel to live. Now that he understood friendship, he saw it in its true form.

As for our characters, Joel and Little Bozling had married soon after the battle. Their love for each other was just too strong to be held back any longer, and they gave in to their temptations.

Michaedeer did manage to stay off the alcohol, whenever she has a craving she simply went back to the Cavern of Wine to remind herself of the bad it had brought her.

Martin started a successful yoga class which Joel and Little Bozling attended every Wednesday. A good, and fun way to stay fit.

And… as for the Anal Dwelling Butt Shrew that had saved Joel’s life, no one quite knew. It gave Joel a warm feeling inside though thinking of whose anus it might be in these new times.

As for me… I just sit in my room wondering where Joel had gone. I thought I would never know until I began my research. I am happy that Joel has found a happy place in life, even though it happened to be in another world. It has been my honour and privilege to tell you what happened that fateful week in Blessed-Topia. But stay safe knowing that if trouble hits you… you may in fact be saved by an Anal Dwelling Butt Shrew.

THE END


THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I HAVE ENJOYED WRITING IT!

THE FULL PDF FINAL BOOK WILL BE UPLOADED LATER TODAY, READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment