Monday 1 December 2008

Happy Advent! Here's the big reveal!

Hey everyone! Pinch and a punch for the first day of month! NO RETURNS! BWAH HA HA!

Anywho, I'm about to start eating my two identical advent calendars... gonna be good!

But for now, as promised, I can now reveal for the first time... BLESSED-TOPIA.

Blessed-Topia is a 25 part story chronicling Joel, Little Bozling and Michaedeer's adventures through the wonderful land of Blessed-Topia. So far I have written three chapters of it, but all the rest are planned out and ready to be filled in!

I can tell you now that you can expect... Dragons... A war... Santa Claus... Violence... Crazy Characters... Andy Small... AND MORE! I don't wanna reveal too much though!

Here is the first part as promised, watch this blog everyday for the other 24 parts, for advent one will be revealed each day!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment